Saturday, April 26, 2008

STOP The Presses!

Okay - after getting several e-mails stating that the tutorial on paper curling was Awesome for some but not for other, I suggested that a few of you call me and try to muddle our way through! Well, call number one produce fruit, but call number two (today) produced FRUSTRATION! In the process of almost giving up - kick myself for not thinking of this earlier - I asked my friend if she was using XP or Vista. OMG - that was the problem! My tutorial is written for XP and even thought I am getting a new computer in a few weeks, I will not be using VISTA. Thanks to Google - we found out that installing Actions in PSE6 is different in XP and Vista. Why did Adobe have to make this so hard! So - if you are still having problems - e-mail me and I will send you what I have to make it possible for you to upload if you are using Vista :D

BTW - thanks for all the suggestions on new Tutorials! I promise a new one next week - brushes is almost done and I am combining that with clipping masks!

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

YEA!!! I can follow directions. I am using Vista! I knew I wasn't crazy! I'll email you.

Jennifer

Susie said...

I emailed you as well. Thanks for taking the extra time to help!!!